Got a question that even Oprah wouldn't touch? Have a topic that would make Jerry Springer blush? Don't feel shy with Esmeralda Malvada and Signor Guadalupe Oreja. We are here to listen to your stories, thoughts and questions and we will respond with as much thought provoking careful insights as humanly possible... Don't be afraid. Our response won't hurt that much, when the stinging pain goes away, at least you will know the truth... Love, esmeraldamalvada@gmail.com

jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Cuckold in Florida swooning me...


Good morning!,Just a though... "wow!"... Ok, that was my thought...simple minded male creature and all.
Very alluring profile and sexy pics. We are a classy femdom couple. Married 18 years (HS Sweethearts), one teen, 2 high profile careers, plenty of family, etc etc. We are looking for a unique, highly charged relationship with a few others in the femdom lifetsyle to explore/play with. Quality over quantity. The dynamics of the relationship are always something that evolves in and of itself but discretion, class, and fun important to both us. We bring no drama, issues, or jealousy into play and want to find the same in return.
I am the hubby (eddie). My wife (Jasmin) and I have odd schedules. We are generally off center because I work nights, she works days. I can assure you that after 20 years together (18 on the chain) we are totally in sync almost down to the breathing, lol.
Playing for most of the 18 married to different degrees. We have many pics and enjoy taking new ones. I am trained in most aspects of play from being cuck for play, strapon, gs, etc. I am truly fixated on oral service and foot worship. I am trained to give pedicures and paint toenails. I guess that's it for my rambling. We are on YAHOO (Deviantcouplefl) under the same screen name if you would like to see face pics, D/s pics, etc. Just let me know.
xoxox

No hay comentarios: