Got a question that even Oprah wouldn't touch? Have a topic that would make Jerry Springer blush? Don't feel shy with Esmeralda Malvada and Signor Guadalupe Oreja. We are here to listen to your stories, thoughts and questions and we will respond with as much thought provoking careful insights as humanly possible... Don't be afraid. Our response won't hurt that much, when the stinging pain goes away, at least you will know the truth... Love, esmeraldamalvada@gmail.com

jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Cuckold in Florida swooning me... II


Good morning Divinely Sexy Esmeralda, I truly enjoyed reading your reply as well. I have never heard of a permission slip to play... lol. A little more about us:Jasmin - Classy, upscale, and creative. My wife is a natural domme. No formal training. Just 18 years and me as her canvas. She is selectively BI and was in a fem relationship when we met 18 years ago but prefers men. She is a lipstick fem. Loves heels, sexy clothes, and toy shopping. Enjoys attention from men. She is a sensual domme with a sadistic side depending on who she is with and her mood. Sexually she is multi-0 and loves to receive oral. Career-wise she works in the upper echelon of banking (9-6pm) but makes time to log on at night and chat or read emails.eddie - I am needy slave as she calls me, lol. The more you use me, the more I worship you. I have a major feet/heels fetish. I am constantly buying her shoes. I am trained in giving pedicures, painting toenails (French), and giving foot rubs. I clean, mop, do laundry, dishes, and run errands (house bitch). Jas says I look really good mopping the floor in miniskirt and high heels. Sexually I am orally fixated. I could serve you orally for hours without anything in return. I am not a pain pig and enjoy more humiliation and degradation (cum dump, house bitch, strapon slut, cuck, etc). Career-wise I work midnights so you find me online during the day more.Together - We have always considered each others wants and desires and make it a point to enjoy the path together, whatever it is we do. Couples that play together stay together. We have been playing since the beginning our our relationship... since before there were web sites, guidelines, and rules (really, never heard of a permission slip to play). About 4 years ago, we decided to grow and expand slowly into the BDSM world. We evolved and continue to evolve. We try to defy the general bdsm rules and remain unique to ourselves. We believe this is an alternative lifetsyle and every couple is its own universe with its own set of rules. We have been very selective and have met many nice couples and a few single femdoms. However, we have only played real-time with 2 couples and one single femdom in the 4 years we have been searching online. We truly enjoyed playing and learning about each other in the process. In the end, we look for very open, honest, likeminded individuals with a need to grow and expand, like us. In the end, after 18 years of playing this is still a learning experience for us. Things we have both learned: Jas is extremely aroused by giving me away to another femdom. To know that I am at your beckon call and that you are using, abusing, degrading, and humiliating me. She is a voyeur of sorts in that she will gladly send me over without rules for whatever it is you want to do to me. Her satisfaction comes from being "fed" your ideas and creativity.... Everything is always out in the open and i would never meet you (together or alone) unless she knows and is enjoying the exchange. After 18 years, something she has done to me 1000 times becomes routine of sorts... Plus it is a little difficult to turn it on and off (To go from investments to foot licking, from searching for vacation spots to strapons)...I have found that I am truly aroused by her enjoying the company of others (fem or male). I served as her cum cleaner when she had sex with another man. She liked to call him her boyfriend. The other femdom wife would make me watch them having sex while she pounded me with a strapon. I was over-the-top aroused. Unfortunately the experience was short lived as there were hidden jealousy issues (in the other fem). I have served her and her fem g/f and we continue to find new venues to explore. We dont bring any drama, jealousy, or issues and expect the same. I guess ultimately we look for a few select individuals and/or couples that share the same values we have, are socially upscale (discrete), intellectually gifted, and sexually open. Xoxox, slave eddie (and Jasmin)PS. I am sending you a few pics. You are welcome to speak to Jasmin online at nights on yahoo. She would love to share and trade thoughts with an intellectual of the lifestyle.

No hay comentarios: