Got a question that even Oprah wouldn't touch? Have a topic that would make Jerry Springer blush? Don't feel shy with Esmeralda Malvada and Signor Guadalupe Oreja. We are here to listen to your stories, thoughts and questions and we will respond with as much thought provoking careful insights as humanly possible... Don't be afraid. Our response won't hurt that much, when the stinging pain goes away, at least you will know the truth... Love, esmeraldamalvada@gmail.com

jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Cuckold in Florida swooning me... III


All that rambling and I almost forgot to reply to your questions....I would love to be at your beckon call whenever you visit South Florida.I would be in a state of euphoria if you allow me to make love to your feet with my mouth. To take your feet into me and drink the passion that your feet have to offer.I would love to feel your feet in my throat. To have you slide every one of you toes into my mouth until my mouth is stretched open and your entire foot is comfortably inside my mouth. To know that your sexy heavenly 8.5 Columbian feet are sliding in and out of my throat. Your feet fucking my throat as you sip on a soft glass of wine...thinking as you look down that my throat makes a good pussy for your foot.You lean forward and push your foot into my throat, as far as it will go, blocking my airway. You know that I can only breathe when you decide that your foot has enjoyed enough of my throat. You see my eyes roll back but I will do nothing. You smile and pull back just enough to feel me gasp for air...the air passes under the arch of your foot and into my lungs.Your twist your toes and scratch my throat, marking it as yours. You know that I will remember the scratches for days, long after you are gone. as you scratch into my throat with your toes, tears slide down my face...You reach for yoru camera and take a picture to remember your visit.....xoxox

No hay comentarios: