Got a question that even Oprah wouldn't touch? Have a topic that would make Jerry Springer blush? Don't feel shy with Esmeralda Malvada and Signor Guadalupe Oreja. We are here to listen to your stories, thoughts and questions and we will respond with as much thought provoking careful insights as humanly possible... Don't be afraid. Our response won't hurt that much, when the stinging pain goes away, at least you will know the truth... Love, esmeraldamalvada@gmail.com

jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Cuckoldress in Florida encouraging me.


Hello Esmeralda,It's nice to finally meet someone who is actually planning on abusing and truely using eddie as the slave he is... Consider this your permission slip. I actually would rather talk to you on the phone and that way we can plan all sorts of horrible things for eddie.I have no problems with him seeing you alone as long as it works for all 3 of us. Once you get to know me you'll understand that better...You'll find that he is a very willing victim...anything you want to try he will do. It's that simple. He is not a pain pig but definitely needs to be humiliated and used as a toilet. He also loves to pamper, serve and obey and will worship the ground you walk on...If you want to talk to me call him at 954-XXX-XXXX and then he will send me the number where I can reach you. I have had plenty of men who pose as women and I only give out eddie's number first.We normally like to meet for drinks and a casual hello then plan for play but if your comfortable then we chat on the phone and take it from there. Let us know the next time you are in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami. Feel free to send me any wicked ideas by email and we can both have fun with him.Regardless, we can chat on yahoo under the same screen name. Xoxo,Jasmin

No hay comentarios: